Every customer wants a pillow that provides the ultimate comfort & support. That's why we came out with the Out Cold Pillow. It's the original cooling pillow!
FOAM EXPERTS...We craft custom foams for 20+ years. Some of our customers include Ford, GM, BMW and Tesla. Our Advanced Memory Foam was recognized as the best for pain relief by Sleepfoundation.org
Perfect Fit Advanced Memory Foam... Our proprietary foam has 3 Benefits Light and Airy foam breathes providing a cool sleep surface. Adapts and supports while relieving painful pressure points. Environmentally friendly made of pure materials to ensure a refreshing and odor FREE rest.
MADE IN USA... Crafted in our ISO certified facility located in Milford, Michigan.
Selling Points for Your Customers:
- Dual Comfort Cover with a cooling side and Soft Micro Fiber side
- Our proprietary Perfect Fit Fit memory foam breathes, adapts, and ECO Friendly
- EZ Care cover is reversible, washable, antimicrobial, and hypoallergenic.
- Made in USA
- Supported by our 3-year warranty.
- Out Cold Contour is "Perfect Fit" 4 in 1 Pillow
- Offered in a variety of profiles and sizes.
AWARDED by SleepFoundation.org "Best Pillows for Back Pain" "Best Memory Foam - Contour Pillow" "Best Temperature Control"
- The ultimate cooling pillow will have you Out Cold in seconds!
- Our premium Dual Climate Cover actively pulls heat away from you on one side and keeps you warm with our soft Microfiber fabric on the other side.
- This premium fabric is removable, machine washable, and hypoallergenic.
- The cooling effect is woven into the fabric and will never wear off!
- Our memory foam core provides the ultimate support.
- It's crafted with our proprietary formula that breathes, contours, supports, and is odor-less.
I LOVE PILLOW
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.