Every collection needs advancement. That's where we come in! We are proud to offer the Out Cold Copper Pillow. This premium pillow is manufactured in our facility here in the USA. The Out Cold Copper Pillow is a cooling pillow with copper-infused fabric.
FOAM EXPERTS...We craft custom foams for 20+ years. Some of our customers include Ford, GM, BMW and Tesla. Our Advanced Memory Foam was recognized as the best for pain relief by Sleepfoundation.org
Perfect Fit Advanced Memory Foam... Our proprietary foam has 3 Benefits Light and Airy foam breathes providing a cool sleep surface. Adapts and supports while relieving painful pressure points. Environmentally friendly made of pure materials to ensure a refreshing and odor FREE rest.
MADE IN USA... Crafted in our ISO certified facility located in Milford, Michigan.
Selling Points for Your Customers:
- Dual Comfort cover is cooling on one side and moisture-wicking on the other side. Copper Infused Fabric on both sides.
- The cooling effect is woven into the fabric and will never wear off!
- Our proprietary Perfect Fit memory foam breathes, adapts, and is odor FREE.
- Crafted in our USA Factory.
- EZ Care pillow case is reversible, washable antibacterial, and hypoallergenic for a fresh and clean rest.
- Out Cold Copper - contour is a "Perfect Fit" 4 in 1 pillow.
- Available in a variety of profiles and sizes.
- Supported by our 3-year warranty.
AWARDED by SleepFoundation.org
"Best Pillows for Back Pain" "Best Memory Foam - Contour Pillow" "Best Temperature Control"
I LOVE PILLOW
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.